Sell house with tenants in Swansea.
Receive funds within a week.
- FREE cash offer within minutes
- Receive funds in 7 days
- A guaranteed sale on any property
Sell A Tenanted Property in Swansea
We are we buy any home, the UK’s leading house cash buyers. We can answer any questions you might have, and we can help you sell a tenanted property Swansea. As we are reputable and genuine cash buyers, we use our own funds to purchase customers properties. We have been in the industry for many years and have experience in all kinds of property sales, including selling a property with tenants Swansea.
If you are a landlord, and you are considering selling your rented property, we want to hear from you.
You may wish to sell, but your current tenants don’t wish to vacate the property just yet. If this is the case, you may think you have to wait until they do before you begin the selling process. However, this is not necessarily case. You could either wait and sell with vacant possession, or alternatively sell the property with the tenants in situ.
Although it is possible, selling a house with tenants in situ can be more difficult. There are things you need to consider.
Get a free cash offer for your house in Swansea
As featured in
How it works
Selling a property with tenants Swansea can be simple fast and easy.
Free cash offer within minutes, no legal fees, any location.
Fill in the online form
It all starts with a phone call, or enquiry form, to us.
Call back with cash offer
We need an initial conversation with you to discuss the details of your property. Once we have this information, we can give you a cash amount offer. This is the amount we can offer for your property. Please remember this is the amount you would receive in full. Unlike estate agents we do not charge fees or commission. This means no deductions and the cash amount quoted is the amount you will get in full.
Agree on the offer and complete sale
We can also discuss your circumstances and agree a completion date. If you prefer, we can complete on the date the tenancy agreement ends. Alternatively, we can complete sooner, and we will simply take over the tenancy for the remaining period.
Selling a property with tenants can be a little more complex than other property sales but you will have expert independent legal advice throughout. You will be appointed an independent solicitor who will act on your behalf. We cover the cost of this solicitor so as promised you will not pay any additional fees.
On the agreed completion day, you will receive your final cash offer. This will be paid in full via bank transfer.
Free cash offer within minutes, any location.
Difficulties of Selling A Tenanted Property in Swansea
If you choose to sell with tenants on the open market, you are likely to have the following difficulties:
- Very limited pool of interested buyers. Typically, a tenanted property is likely to attract other landlords, but not many other groups of potential buyers.
- Withdrawn offers dependant on end date of the tenancy agreement. If your property does generate interest and offers are made this are Lilley to be withdrawn if a new buyer has to wait for a lengthy tenancy agreement period to end.
- Difficult to arrange viewings. Your currents tenants have the right to refuse viewings. If they do consent they are likely to ask that these viewings are made at their convenience and around their lifestyle. This can become complicated and led to cancelled viewings.
- Difficult to arrange home improvement work. Your currents tenants have the right to refuse entrance to any trades people carrying out home improvements, such as decorating. If they do consent they are likely to ask that work is carried out at their convenience and around their lifestyle.
Alternatively, you may wish to wait until the tenancy agreement has ended, and the tenants have moved out, before starting to sell your property on the open market. This could take much longer and once tenants have vacated you will no longer be receiving rent on the property. This could have an impact on your financial situation, especially if the property takes a long time to sell.
Get a free cash offer for your home in Swansea
Read more about Selling A Tenanted property in SwanseaView all Swansea articles
Sell Your Swansea Home Fast This January
The Best Commuter Towns for Swansea
Advantages & Disadvantages of Living in Swansea
Is Swansea Affordable for First-Time Homebuyers?
How Long Does it Take to Sell Property in Swansea?
Swansea Job Opportunities
How Much Does It Cost to Sell a House in Swansea?
Facing Repossession in Swansea? Here’s What You Can Do
Free cash offer within minutes, any location.
Get a free cash offer today
Enter your details below
"*" indicates required fields