Estate Agents vs Cash Homebuyers Companies
The service provided by Estate Agents has not changed for decades. When Estate Agents are competing for your business, they tend to offer a marketing price for your property: this eventually creates a bigger problem for you as it makes your house less competitive on the market and takes you longer to sell your property. With a high marketing price, you will inevitably have to drop the price after months of trying to sell your house.
So what are the main advantages of using a cash buyer like webuyanyhome.com?
- You can conceivably receive the cash into your bank account within 7 days.
- You can sell your house quickly without the hassle of making it look pristine for possible viewings
- We take care of the legal side (no solicitor fee)
- We base our valuation from RICS qualified surveyors and valuers
So what is the downside you’re asking?
We take a percentage of the value of the house. Any professional home buying company would typically take at least 20% of the market value of the house. It is important to notice that some home buyers will be promising you 90% to 100% of the market value. Those numbers are fraudulent. There are a number of costs that a cash buyer occurs when purchasing your property (stamp duty legal fees etc). In essence, any serious home buyer would not be able to pay the 100% value of your house, as they would not get a return on investment. This is just a technique for those companies to get you involved with them when eventually they will offer you considerably less at the last minute.
Here is a list of what to look out for, for fraudulent cash buyers:
- They request that you pay a fee for the valuation of your property.
- They offer to pay close to the full market price for your property.
- Make a false claim that they are true cash buyers when they will need funding. So they won’t be able to make a deal quickly for you.
So what to look for when using a cash buyer company?
- All the fees are covered
- Can finalise the deal within 7 days
- Part of the Property Ombudsman
- We are part of the National Association of Property buyers
So how does the process work?
- You give us a call or fill in a form on our website.
- We give you a callback and ask you for some details.
- We give you a first valuation of what we think the property is worth.
- If you are still interested and happy with the offer – We organise for a maximum of 2 RICS qualified surveyors/ valuers to assess your property, free of charge.
- We give you an offer on writing, valid for a two-months period.
- If our final offer does not match our original offer you can walk away at any time without any charges.
- If you are happy with the offer our legal team will finalise the sale of the property.
Looking for more information about WeBuyAnyHome and the processes, then check out how we work.
With webuyanyhome.com there is no extra fee involved: our final offer is what you will walk away with.