Estate Agents vs Cash Homebuyers Companies
The service provided by Estate Agents has not changed for decades. When Estate Agents are competing for your business, they tend to offer a marketing price for your property: this eventually creates a bigger problem for you as it makes your house less competitive on the market and takes you longer to sell your property. With a high marketing price, you will inevitably have to drop the price after months of trying to sell your house.
So what are the main advantages of using a cash buyer like webuyanyhome.com?
- You can conceivably receive the cash into your bank account within 7 days.
- You can sell your house quickly without the hassle of making it look pristine for possible viewings
- We don’t charge any fee
- We take care of the legal side (no solicitor fee)
- We base our valuation from trusted local estate agents
So what is the downside you’re asking?
We take a percentage of the value of the house. Any professional home buyer company would typically take at least 20% of the market value of the house. It is important to notice that some home buyers will be promising you 90% to 100% of the market value. Those numbers are fraudulent. There are a number of costs that a cash buyer occurs when purchasing your property (stamp duty legal fees etc). In essence any serious home buyer would not be able to pay the 100% value of your house, as they would not get a return on investment. This is just a technique for those companies to get you involved with them when eventually they will offer you considerably less at the last minute.
Here is a list on what to look out for, for a fraudulent cash buyers:
- They request that you pay a fee for the valuation of your property.
- They offer to pay close to full market price for your property.
- Make false claim that they are true cash buyers when they will need funding. So they won’t be able to make a deal quickly for you.
So what to look for: for a professional true cash buyer like webuyanyhome.com
- All the fees are covered
- We can finalise the deal within 7 days
- Two independent estate-agents will valuate your property
- We are part of the Property Ombudsman
So how does the process work?
- You give us a call, or fill in a form on our website.
- We give you a call back and ask you for some details.
- We give you a first valuation of what we think the property is worth.
- If you are still interested and happy with the offer – We will pay for two local estate agents to make an independent valuation of your property at your earliest convenience.
- We give you an offer on writing, valid for a two-month’s period.
- If our final offer does not match our original offer you can walk away at any time without any charges.
- If you are happy with the offer our legal team will finalise the sale of the property.
With webuyanyhome.com there is no extra fee involved: our final offer is what you will walk away with.